Dont ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.
my favorite japanese myth is the dogs with human faces because they dont even do anything and if you get close to them they say “please leave me alone”
There’s nothing like staying up late to finish a book.
If you're writing something 100-150,000 words long, they will not be the perfect 150,000 words.
Yes, and lots of perfect novels aren't great.
… it’s too early for this bullshit.
If a guy calls you ‘princess’ in a condescending manner, assert your newly appointed royal status and have him beheaded.
Here’s a scan of my first Harry Potter a Day project drawing.
I’m going to try to draw a HP character a day until I run out, or at least get to the Maisie Cattermoles and Ivor Dillonsbys of the series. Each drawing will be varying in complexity depending on how much time/energy I have.
DAY 1, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
I was the shyest human ever invented, but I had a lion inside me that wouldn’t shut up.
I want you. I want your sleepy confused look when you wake up, and the smile that follows. I want to be the warmth that fills the space in your bed. I don’t want to share you.
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.